Manager -Human Resources, HRBP Star SuvarnaHuman Resources
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYStarStar India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching around 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries. Star India’s channel portfolio cuts across general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content across eight languages. The network generates over 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 70+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The Star Sports network is one of the leading sports networks with 17 channels in its bouquet. It is home to a number of leading domestic and international sports and is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Disney+ Hotstar, India’s largest premium streaming platform has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 8 languages, regional and national News, and coverage of every major global sporting event, including the IPL. The company is present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. The studios is also responsible for the marketing and distribution of its Hollywood slate in the country. For more details visit us at http://www.startv.com/
- •Partner with business and articulate the culture aligned with the organization. Identify behavioral competencies that amplify the same and create sustainable talent management practices aligned with the culture.
- •Actively collaborate with all employees & leaders, drive the ‘one team’ agenda.
- •Clarify roles, facilitate work flow seamlessly, improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity
- •Design and suggest process improvement areas across business, focusing a shift from people dependent workflows to process driven workflows
- •Advocate HR policies and processes towards talent management, development and performance management to promote a culture of high performance, aligned career growth and development in the business.
- •Collaborates with Business head and Leadership team in developing and executing a lifecycle approach to people management focused on talent retention, development, acquisition, performance management, career management and succession planning. Proactive external talent identification and engagement
- •Collaborate with the GHRO, regional and corporate HR teams in delivering excellence through all the people policies & practices, thus ensuring overall people excellence and employee satisfaction.
- •Provide thought Leadership, research best of breed people practices that aligns with the organizational culture and incubate them to be cultivated across the network
- •Leverage workforce insights and analytics to help business leaders focus on relevant people management issues while assessing potential strategies and solutions.
- •Plan and implement appropriate managerial development programs for effective leadership at all levels
- •Co-create a vibrant and energizing culture and team
- •Right people in the right place with the right skills & attitude
- •High engagement scores
- •Talent attraction and retention
- MBA with HR as specialization KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS 8-12 yrs experience working in medium/large scale organization Experience in partnering with business independently Engage with all levels including senior leadership Conversational skills in Kannada
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.