This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Disney Broadcasting (India) Private Limited, Star India Private Limited and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) is providing One R&R (website and mobile application) (“Site”) for use only by its employees or authorized contract worker, as applicable (“Employee”) only to perform the below activities (“Purpose”):
· Site will function like a social media platform and the Feed shall be visible only to the Employees of the Company
· Employees can post appreciation messages (“Kudos”) to other employees which would be visible on the Feed
· Employees can Like, Comment or Share the Kudos only within the Site Feed and not on any other external platform.
· Employees can submit nominations for the quarterly awards (“Rockstar”) and Half-yearly awards (“Inspira”)
Company grants You a non-exclusive limited license to use the Services on the Site for personal, non-commercial purposes as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
By agreeing to use/avail the Services:
1. You confirm and warrant that all the data and information supplied by You when You post comments/observations on the Site and provided by You to Company and or any Company’s affiliates (“Registration Data”) is true, current, complete and accurate in all respects.
5. You agree that Company has the right to temporarily suspend access to the whole or any part of the Services for any technical/operational reason. Company may, but shall not be obliged to, give You as much notice of any interruption of access to the Services as is reasonably practicable. Company will restore access to the Services as soon as reasonably practicable after temporary suspension.
6. You agree that Company shall be under no liability whatsoever to You in the event of non-availability of the Site or any portion thereof occasioned by Act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, satellite failure, failure of any public utility, man-made disaster, satellite failure or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of Company.
7. You agree that the Company shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Site or due to use of any of the Services, including any injury or damage to the User(s)’ or to any person(s)’ computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Services.
8. You acknowledge and agree not to either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with, or circumvent any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices marked on the Content or any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure associated with the Content including geo-filtering mechanisms. Further, You agree not to either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means copy, download, capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transmit or retransmit the Content or create any derivative work and/or material based on the Content.
9. You agree that the Company owns and retains all rights to the Services. You further agree that the Content You access and view as part of the Services is owned or controlled by the Company and or its licensors. The Services and the Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
10. You are responsible for the security and proper use of Your unique user ID and password that you enter while registering on the Site and must take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, used properly, and not disclosed to unauthorized people.
11. You agree that your use of the Services and the Content may give you the opportunity to view, publish, transmit, submit posts and/or comment in accordance with these Term and Condition. You agree that You will not misuse the Content you access and view as part of the Service, including without limitation, download the Content by illegal/non-permitted means, or infringe any of the Company’s copyright, trademark and other intellectual property including any rights of the Company or its licensors subsisting in the Content. You further agree that you will not copy/record any of the Content You access and view as part of the Service, for any purpose, and/or copy/record any Content including video, images etc, by using any means including software, spyware, etc, for any purpose whatsoever.
12. You further agree that you with not post, publish, transfer, upload, transmit or submit any of the Content, including without limitation videos, images, comments, User material (defined below) or articles, of the Site on any other website, webpage or software which is not owned by the Company.
13. In case the Site allows You to download or stream any of the Contents therein, You agree that You will not use, sell, transfer or transmit the Content to any person or upload the Content on any other website, webpage or software, which may violate/cause damages or injuries to any rights of the Company or its affiliates or any third party including privacy rights, publicity rights, and intellectual property rights.
14. You agree that the trademarks, logos and service marks shown on this site are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing in Your use of the Site shall be interpreted as granting any license or right to use any image, trademark, logo or service mark made available on the site.
15. You agree that You shall assume the entire risk with respect to the user, results of such use, in terms of accuracy, reliability, performance, completeness, comprehensiveness, currentness, functionality, performance, continuity, timeliness of the information, data or any content available on the Site.
16. You waive your right to any claim based on the detrimental effects or results of any reliance placed by the user on any information or data available on the Site.
17. The development of the Site with respect to the nature of the information or data available on the Site is a continuous and on going process. The Company disclaims any and all liability and/or responsibility for loss of any information or data, or any consequence, intended or unintended, due to the operation of the Site. The Company does not assume or purport to assume any responsibility or liability to You for any failure or inability to access or use the Site for any purpose. Published information, statistics or data available on the Site may not be current or upto date for any purpose.
18. The Company shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Site or due to use of any of the Services, including any injury or damage to the User(s)’ or to any person(s)’ computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Services.
You may have an opportunity to publish, transmit, submit, or otherwise post (collectively, "Post") only reviews or comments (collectively, "User Material").
You agree that the Company shall have the right but have no obligation, to monitor User Material and to restrict or remove User Material that the Company may determine, in its sole discretion, is inappropriate or for any other business reason. You must adhere to the below terms and conditions and not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) harm minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) impersonate another person;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. You also represent and warrant that the Posting of your User Material does not violate any right of any party, including privacy rights, publicity rights, and intellectual property rights.
You acknowledge that the Company does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Material.
By Posting the User Material, You hereby grant the Company a license to use, display, reproduce, distribute, modify, delete from, add to, prepare derivative works of, publicly perform, and publish such User Material worldwide, including on or through any Property, in perpetuity, in any media formats and any media channels now known or hereinafter created. The license You grant to the Company is non-exclusive, royalty-free, and sub licensable.
In no event does the Company assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any User Material, and You agree to waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies You may have against the Company with respect to such User Material.
If you have any complaints relating to any User Material uploaded on the site, then please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
Your email, which must bear your digital signature or a signed written complaint should include the following information:
i. Details of the objectionable Post;
ii. Details of the basis of the objection;
iii. Other relevant information required by the Company to assess the complaint.
All information provide on this Site is confidential and shall only be used for the said Purpose if authorized. You will not misuse the information you access on this Site, including without limitation, copying or sharing the information for any unauthorized purpose by any means. Any misuse of this information shall result in disciplinary action or any legal action that the Company may deem fit
Your unique user ID and password for accessing this Site are personal to you and confidential. You are responsible for the security and proper use of your unique ID and password that you enter while using the Site and must take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, used properly, and not disclosed to unauthorized people.
Company reserves the right to immediately terminate or restrict Your account or Your use of the Services or access to Content at any time, without notice or liability, if Company determines in its sole discretion that You have breached these Terms and Conditions, violated any law, rule, or regulation, engaged in other inappropriate conduct, or for any other business reason.
In case of any queries, please contact IT security team at email@example.com